View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 10:32 AM   #14
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Well, if you want something semi Desi, Ashok K. Banker's Prince of Ayodhya is available.

But Terry's great thing to read. I've got all his books, and most of the recent ones in Hard back. In fact i just bought two of the new companion books that have come out, namely The Wit and Wisdom of Discworld By Stephen Briggs and The Discworld Companion by Andrew Butler. Unfortunately couldn't find them as E-books or would have definitely Gotten those.

By the way, have you tried the RSS feature in the desktop Mobipocket Reader.
It grabs the headlines and the articles from a number of sites, and convert them into a Mobi book which you can put on the Gen3.

I've currently got about 6 to 8 sites set in it and it is a really great feature.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote