View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 06:53 PM   #5
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Glad to hear that. Where bouts in India are you by the way?

I did seriously think about getting my order delivered to Delhi by NAEB when the order was delayed as I am flying down for a few weeks, but ran into the same trouble of customs fees.

And having had experience of India Customs at IGIA (Residence move a few years ago), its a major pain in the b***. (It has improved in the last decade, but not enough )

I ended up Cancelling my NAEB order and ordering it directly from bookeen, swallowing the Premium. But Props to the NAEB guys, for giving the best advice, even if the advice is to buy from someone else.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote