View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 08:29 PM   #2
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
When you first load an LRF file on to your reader (or change the font size), the reader has to "paginate" the document. This process does take awhile, but should only have to be done once for each font size. Once the LRF is "paginated" it should open very quickly.

When I was using my Sony 505, I would convert all my documents to LRF--I really prefer the look of fully justified text. The older Sony readers won't display ePubs fully justified.

Now that I have my 650, I don't convert to LRF any more, as the 650 will display ePubs fully justified.

I personally do like the way LRF numbers pages better, though. I like having one screen=one page. It's not that big of an issue for me though, so I just stick with ePubs.

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote