View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:28 AM   #349
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maslan View Post
Few days ago I was successful in "debricking" K3 WiFi. Today I wasn't so successful. During flashing of 'kernel.bin' I put the address 0x00000000 instead of the correct 0x00041000. It happened after filling the address (howto - 9) and picking MMDC/SD in the dropdown menu (howto - 10). I didn't notice the address changed back to 0x00000000 after the change in dropdown menu.
(I suggest switch order of 9 and 10 in "K3noobdebrickATK" howto).

My Kindle looks dead or is it still chance? On 'pastebin' I found 'bootloader' and 'kernel' for FW 3.3.
If I found even 'rootfs', could it work again? Do you know where I can find 'rootfs'?
How should I correctly apply the 'rootfs' on my Kindle? Do you have any other suggestions, which help at this point?
rootfs is usually labelled mmcblk0p1...

You can use the mmcblk0 (no p1) image (or at least part of it) to flash at 0x0000000, to restore your bootloader that you damaged...

I think hawhill posted instructions for flashing the bootloader somewhere in his "k3flasher" thread...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote