View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 03:29 AM   #330
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakuzade View Post
And speaking of obsolete things, this plugin is not updated over 4 years ago... The developer still maintained?
I don't know if the developer is around any more or not, but, what do you think needs to have been changed? If the developer got it right, then why would it need an update?

But, for orphaned plugins, it is common for someone in the community to adopt them and fix things. This usually means the person who does it uses the plugin and sees a need for the change. This isn't a plugin I use, so I have no idea if there is anything that needs to be fixed/changed/extended in it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote