View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 03:50 PM   #21
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
All Virginia M. Woolf Foundation Kindle ebooks are DRM-free, see Extra Large Print Kindle ebooks. These are the only ones I am aware of. So far as I know you need to download the ebook to discover its DRM status.

So it seems that Amazon allows DRM-free ebooks (although it isn't exactly clear how to publish one on the Kindle) but many of the Kindle ebooks come from MobiPocket (an Amazon company) and they very definitely will not accept any ebook that is DRM-free. See New Kindle Audio Feature Causes a Stir #7.
THANKS for the link to the extra large print books. I am glad to find out about it.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote