View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 03:39 AM   #15
bob1xxx
Zealot
bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle k3 and k2 and White Aluratek Libre Pro
Talking

One point this video high lights is the siZe and bulk of the Ipad It's large, glossy and heavy for long hand held reads and outside it a zero. 3rd most important reasons I got my Aluratek Libre pro was nice compact take anywhere size. I can easily fit the Libre in my front or rear pants pocket or jacket pocket and it not very heavy to carry so there's no reason not to take the libre everywhere it's has even saved me from going postal during some horriblely slow service at several restaurants . Naturally for me the 1st most important reason for getting the Libre was the excellent readability of the lcd screen (same as the jetbook's) and the second was the Libre Pro's support of drm books. And I do like to read in all different sorts of light environments, indoors in good lighting , out doors in bright sunlight , indoors with natural light from a window, at night with bed stand lamp(tilt libre a bit in the direct of the light source it works well) Why is it people want the can do everything tech device it ends up being like the victorinox champion swiss army knife,its got 52 blades, scissors, files, saws, pens, toothpicks, awls, and the kitchen sink, its bulky, awkward, is expert at nothing and does nothing well (like Ipad shaky wifi) .Where as the Libre/jetbook are excellent e readers
bob1xxx is offline   Reply With Quote