View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:14 AM   #2
esquire415
Enthusiast
esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 7" Notion Ink Adam
I know Qualcomm is no longer making Mirasol displays (just looking to license it) but where is Samsung's Liquavista at CES 2013? And I thought this will be the year of the color e-reader.

How come there's no mention of major e-Reader players like Amazon, B&N and Sony in your interview? Are they not interested in the Triton 2 to be implemented in their next e-Readers? Color is the only thing i've been waiting for for these e-Readers. B&N has phased out their Nook Color which should have been color e-ink, maybe they'll resurrect it using Triton 2 technology or some other tech like, Mirasol or Liquavista (if Samsung licenses the technology)

Last edited by esquire415; 01-10-2013 at 03:26 AM.
esquire415 is offline   Reply With Quote