View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #12
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Consolas at 4th from left for me.

@booklover6: That is a nice and heavy font. I like that one too. Just can't select it any more - I made the extra ones go hide, so I had more room for mine and still see the text when I change. Was thinking to maybe unhide that font again.

@Pookeysgirl: There is 6 without modification: Baskerville, Caecilia, Caecilia Condensed, Futura, Helvetica, and Palatino. If you use USE_ALT_FONTS there will be some extra ones showing up (including the one that booklover6 uses)
Cool, thank you
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote