View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 01:03 PM   #3
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrimi View Post
This is a Windows 10 "feature", Windows Defender doesn't recognize the program "yet".

As the day progresses and more users download the warning disappears.

ok thanks - that could explain why I did not see a warning with the previous update. I was probably nearer the back of the queue that time around

the reason I did this update quickly is that a pop up announcing it it was was ruining my world cup live stream this afternoon. That's another feature I could do without. previously there was just an " update available" line in the calibre main window, not something that would appear on top of a live full screen video stream.
is there some recent calibre preference that controls agressive pop up announcements ?
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote