View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 05:14 PM   #6
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
In case it helps, I very recently looked into this for my own purposes. I was able (eventually) to create something workable by examining kiwidude's ExtractISBN plugin, which seemed less complex than some of his other mega-plugins. I expect you'll "get it" quicker than I did
Thanks. That plugin looks like a good example. I think I understand now. I will probably get around to finishing my plugin by the end of next week if I have time.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote