View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 11:09 PM   #24
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
If your netbook has XP, beware. MS support (including critical security updates) for XP ends next month, at which point it becomes incredibly dangerous to use. XP has always been a big target for hackers, but with a still large install base and the assurance that exploits won't be closed, you won't be able to rely on mere antivirus software and firewalls for protection.
Actually it has an early version of Win7. I don't think they put too many out with the barebones Win7 OS but I happened to be in the right place at the right time to get one. Things like changing wallpaper weren't included in the release. I had to track down a small program (found through youtube) in order to be able to change the wallpaper.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote