View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #480
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
For a bit of fun, I tried plugging my year's books into a spreadsheet for the decades and letters, to see how I was doing. On the years, not bad at all. I'm missing the 1900s, 1930s, 1980s and 1990s. The latter two will undoubtedly happen naturally - I'm in the middle of an 80s book already - but the 1900s and 1930s might need a bit more work.

The letters of the alphabet is a bit more problematic, though. I'm still missing more than half of the alphabet, and there just isn't enough choice for some letters. Particularly X and Q. (I'm actually okay with Z - I have a Roger Zelazny in my in-tray, and might already have read a short by Timothy Zahn.) I doubt I will specifically pursue either target, but I am considering publishing my own book under a pen-name beginning wih X.
DrNefario is online now   Reply With Quote