Thread: Music on PE
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 04:09 PM   #3
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yivi View Post
Hi there

I don't have much experience with PE and the music player yet, but something doesn't work...

I can add music to the library and play. But when I try to use the music player, I don't see any music tracks. Hope you understand what I mean !?

Thanks and greetings from Sweden
Yivi
Once files are added to the Library, the Music Player can no longer see them. However, you can export them from the Library. Open your Library. Touch the Check Box near the top of the Library Screen. Check the music you want and select Export and select either Internal Storage (preferred) or SDCard. Close the Library and open the Music App and and the music will be available for playing. In the future, directly copy your files to folders on the PE (e.g. make a folder called Music) and when you open the Music App the PE should scan and find all content.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote