View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 09:33 PM   #19
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anke Wehner View Post
It took me a while to warm up to the book, but I finsihed the last... two thirds or so yesterday. Or today. Didn't really mean to read until 4 am. XD
Thanks for the review! I've gone through and fixed some of the editing based on your helpful comments.

There's a fixed version on Smashwords now. (Though, it probably still has some errors I couldn't find. Typos are like zombies.)
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote