View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 12:41 PM   #1314
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Here's the Intro dave - thanks again little robotic buddy!

INTRODUCTION

It began as a joke. A way to pass the time waiting for the winner of a contest to be announced. A way to gently poke fun at authority figures [we won't go into the irony of that now!]. A way to play with other MR members, and make them laugh.

Then there was a positive response. And a plot, or at least a story line. And characters - real, living characters drawn from the wondrous melange that inhabit this magical place. And I was hooked! And apparently so were you. Every episode was greeted with applause and demands for more. And I kept writing. And the saga was born! I read every comment on the saga, received numerous plot suggestions, and realized I had become a writer of sorts without really noticing when it happened. Thank you! Very much!

But like all living things, the saga had to be brought to a close. Resolutions to be found. A winner to announce!

But also like all living things, it's not dead! It's just having a little lie-down of sorts. I'm sure it will return, in some guise, so stay tuned.

Finally, and most importantly, this saga is dedicated to MobileRead member Katti's Cat and her MOTH, who are passing through a very dark passage of their lives. Perhaps reading this short work, and finding herself in it, will help Katti grow stronger and return to us all waiting here for her.

....poohbear_nc
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote