View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 07:28 PM   #414
markyisri
Connoisseur
markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markyisri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimelespatates View Post
Hi,

I have installed KSM on my Kobo Touch N905C, but when I plug it in the USB port of my PC (I have tried another computer too and the same thing happens), it freezes and the device is not recognised by the PC. I have performed a factory reset twice and each time the eareader works fine and is recognized by my PC but, when I reinstall KSM, the same problem comes back. The device unfreezes when I reboot it, but I can't install koreader on it or add any books, as that necessitates a USB connection.

I searched around on the internet and in this forum for a bit, but I haven't found anyone with a problem similar to mine, so hopefully someone here has a fix!

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

I just saw this whole discussion now. I'm hoping my ideas may help shed some light on the situation.

What firmware version is the ereader running when you install KSM? (I apologize if I missed this while reading the previous pages.)
markyisri is offline   Reply With Quote