View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 06:57 AM   #5
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja_hbg View Post
For me it sounds like my own wish to get certain steps automated.

After importing books I run several search-and-replace, pick up missing metadata, convert, count page, adjust cover to size xy, count authors, ....

Doing this one after the other is ok as Calibre is a wonderful tool.
Nevertheless getting some of that steps automated in a row is something I am interested as well.
I have seen a wish for similar automation several times in the past. I also would like such a facility whether it is included in Calibre, done as a plug in or by using some third party freeware.

If someone has managed it using some third party freeware please post details.

Thanks
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote