View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #669
Pinkie
Connoisseur
Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Nook Color, Kobo
Menu sliding back

It happens to me, too on my Nexus 7. I like seeing the bookcovers on the virtual shelf, and my other apps, Kindle, Nook, Moon+ and Mantano don't have any problem with doing that.
I mainly use Moon+ these days. I can use the Favorites shelf to create categories for my books, and the app is nice and responsive, with all the fonts I'd ever want. It also sorts out weirdly formatted books for me. I used to use Cool Reader a lot, but the scrolling thing pushed me away.
Pinkie is offline   Reply With Quote