View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 12:50 AM   #32
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinolino View Post
My iPad is very usable on every bench even in the bright sunlight, because I don't really care looking suspiciously eccentric, wearing dark Sunshade cap, yellow sunglasses and staring for an hour at something wrapped in the dark drawing paper box (with an ultra-matte screen protector thereon), occasionally meddling with it and casting a Mr. Bean-like smile or two around.
Do you occasionally cackle as well? Or perhaps a "mmmmmwwwwahahahahahahaha"? Might as well go all in.

On a more serious note, my yellow driving glasses are also polarized which makes them useless with most LCD screens unless I rotate the screen to just the right angle.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote