View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 07:47 AM   #13
toscadera
Enthusiast
toscadera has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.toscadera has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.toscadera has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.toscadera has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony 600, Entourage Edge (soon...)
danke mtravellerh - dass sieht ja richtig gut aus! Es scheint grundsaetzlich sehr vom Ursprungstext abhaengig zu sein (i.e. wie gut der text gescannt ist).

@x. trapnel: thanks for the info - there is an Iliad in the fleamarket here for $250 which looks tempting (mostly because it's cheap ). Might be a better choice than repairing yours...

Looks like exporting notes is one of the more 'difficult' features for all of the devices, and for the most part they are image files of the particular page, so that function is slowly slipping in its priority for me. I'm now officially stuck between the pb 302, the Sony 900 (for that extra bit of real estate) and waiting for the biggies to come around. *wring hands* I wish I could get my hands on either of them to test them...I'll go check the "show off your e-reader in a cafe near you tread"

happy sunday

Last edited by toscadera; 03-14-2010 at 07:48 AM. Reason: typos
toscadera is offline   Reply With Quote