View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 02:58 AM   #371
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I think it is the coating coming off. Each time I wash them they seem to have a new scratch or nick and I just put these on today I got these in 2009 I think or 2010 from Sears Optical. I got two pairs because I do need a backup just in case. I would buy online if I knew how it works. I guess you need a prescription?
Yes, it can be the coating. Sometimes care isn't enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I can't do anything without them but see blurry images.
I totally feel your pain. I can't be without glasses since I'm five.