View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 05:32 PM   #7
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Partition your hard drive. That's what I did. I'm using Mavericks exclusively though. I haven't logged into Mountain Lion since Beta 1 except to shrink it down a few weeks back. The stability in Safari is way too good.

And yeah, really enjoying iBooks. PDFs are opening up in Preview though. And it's pretty buggy when you try adding them in bulk. But then it's a beta.

Oh yeah, you can still sort manually by the way.
I had Mavericks at b1 and 2 as my main OS, then installed it on an external drive. I don't have the time or inclination to swap between OSes... thats where I fell down. reformatted the drive and now just use it for storage as originally intended. So, I'm hoping that its going to be stable enough to use full-time, this time round.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote