View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 11:19 AM   #14
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Indeed. I know of at least two who have left us. Though they are gone they have left us all a wonderful legacy of good quality PD ebooks. I'm not sure how many Patricia alone contributed but I'm sure it was a far greater number than the few that I've posted as yet.
Here is the list of most contributors. If you browse the eBook collection you will see this at the bottom of the page.

10265 crutledge
4252 Patricia
1635 mtravellerh
1005 RWood
967 HarryT
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote