View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 04:37 PM   #1
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Best eReader for a Person without a Computer?

My wife's mother was over today. She was loving my Kindle and Fire. I think she would love an e-reader but would not spend a lot downloading books. I think she would download books, but would like the option of borrowing library books and accessing newspapers and magazines via Calibre.

Unfortunately, she does not have internet access.

I could deliver content to her reader using Calibre, but she would need to be able to receive the emails on the device.

Can the Touch 3g or Keyboard 3g receive Calibre deliveries via the 3g service? Are there other options?
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote