View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 10:41 AM   #8
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Ah, but the problem for people outside the USA is that Sony will only sell to those with a US credit card. This means that those of us in Europe and elsewhere are driven to these expedients.
I realize that (I've purchased gift cards for people outside the USA in the past). If you notice what I was replying to, you'll see that I meant that it's easier and quicker for someone to purchase the gift cards for another via the Sony eBook Store instead of having to go to a Borders and hope they have a physical gift card in stock.
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote