View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 01:30 PM   #11
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzo View Post
If I autonooter with 3.0, I can still go back to the original nook by using the 8 failed boots method, whereas if I use cm7, all the original stuff is wiped out, and I would need a backup of the original to restore the nook to factory?
Yes.
Quote:
I know it's more involved than that, but is that basically correct?
Yes
Quote:
Also, can I follow the instuctions on Huskermania's youtube site for autonooter 2..., are the procedures the same?
I do not know anything about autnooter, so I will leave that for someone else. If you wan to try CM7, see the link in my previous post.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote