View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 02:00 AM   #173
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneraven View Post
Thank you for your hard work on this project.

Scanning book content: 96.3%
Something went wrong while searching for start of highlight.
Was looking for (or one of the aliases of): Ice
Searching in: A S<font size="1">ONG OF</font> I<font size="1">CE AND</font> F<font size="1">IRE</font>

As you can see, it looks like any time there are any special HTML characters in the text being searched, the application throws an error message.
Sorry, I didn't notice your post until just now! Thanks for trying it out.
It's kind of the HTML that's causing the issue but not in the way you might think (I have it setup so it *should* match regardless); in the first 2 cases, the term it's searching for has a capitalized "The" whereas in the text it's lower case. Normally it would have just skipped over the paragraph all together (in which case if you noticed it, an alias could be added), but those terms are part of the Glossary section on Shelfari, which default to being case insensitive!
Buuuut since there's HTML in there, it passes the case insensitive search and gets to the HTML-matching section where I conveniently forgot to include case-insensitivity

TL;DR: I'll take a look and fix it tomorrow. Thanks for your support

Edit: I think I've got it fixed, it ran through my copy of Feast for Crows fine. The change is pushed to the google repo, but I didn't have a chance to upload a new binary, will be up tonight around 10EST.

Edit 2: v1.21 uploaded! (download) Let me know if it works or if you have any other crashes or issues.

Last edited by Ephemerality; 03-04-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote