Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:34 AM   #163
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Was wondering since the Arc has the ability to use the Google Play store if you can install Mantano Reader and Comic Rack on it. Also I keep hearing about the 64gb, is that standard? or does it cost a lot more?

I'm on the fence between a few tablets at the moment.
In Canada the 16GB is $199, the 32GB is $249, and the 64Gb is $299. I use the comixology app and it works fine don't know about the ones you mentioned.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote