View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:41 PM   #43
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Just a short video of my samle Onyx Boox i62HD Firefly.
You can see here how work brightness adjustment and how multitouch zooming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPE_OaOkX0o
Thanks. Still in my view this video proves that front-lit eink is just a bad idea. If the screen is brighter than the light around, it simply has to be sore on eyes. You need an external source to lighten the device and the space around it - thats simple ergonomy.
janek is offline   Reply With Quote