View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #14
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by unaj41 View Post
When I raised the issue with them they basically told me to F*** OFF, because it is not their fault - it is publishers fault ... they only sell it ...

I reminded them that I bought the book from them (not from the publisher) and also, if they still remember, they are in business of selling books ... you know ... BOOKS ... those 'things' that are destined to be read ... so all the flaws in the text are kind of a big deal and are hindering the basic purpose of the book: to be read!
Kobo: No avail ... we don't care .. hands off ... not our fault ...
Sounds like your attitude might be the biggest problem, if you were anywhere near this bad with them. Hint: treating customer service employees with a little more common courtesy and basic respect will get you a lot further. An attitude like you've shown only makes people obstinate.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote