View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 04:18 PM   #14
Wildgift
Connoisseur
Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
I think footnotes work better now with the 1.9.17 firmware. Used to be a PITA with some books to get them to open...
I was reading Infinite Jest, which has dozens of notes and I wanted to throw it out a window. Slow is being generous. And, although I loved the achievement medallions, they NEVER got iOS sync right which was a nightmare. my KT syncs flawlessly every time with no closing app gymnastics needed. It just works. Perfectly. I'm cool with being on amazon ecosystem. I liked the nook st, but gave it to my wife and love the KT.
Wildgift is offline   Reply With Quote