View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 02:52 AM   #22
evanhson357
EvnHrsn
evanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseevanhson357 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: none
Quote:
Another, no ad, email service that seems to work well is Vivaldi.net (the people who make one of the alternate web browsers). Since I already have an account I don't see the sign up form, but I think you go to www.vivaldi.com and click on "webmail" at the top to set up an account. When I do this I just go to my login screen.
Thanks, that's good to know. You never know when you'll need a replacement, and there are some shady ones out there.
evanhson357 is offline   Reply With Quote