View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 02:54 PM   #30
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Hmm. My understanding is that the plugin index is needed for everything except version information, which I think is extracted directly from the plugin when scraping the individual threads. Saves having to update the index unless new plugins appear, but you'd still have to manage other metadata updates there.
I believe that last updated date at least also come from scraping the individual threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Speaking of which, theducks -- FanFictionDownloader is correctly showing up as deprecated, but you should also add the "Uninstall" metadata to FanFicFare -- see Kindle Collections, KindleUnpack, Goodreads, Moly_hu, etc. for examples.
I assume you mean FanFicFare should clean up FFDL's settings etc at some point? I'll look into that.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote