Thread: MobileRead May 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 05:43 AM   #9
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I've only voted for my own nomination this time, In Pale Battalions, () because I really would like a Robbert Goddard to win. I genuinely think a lot of MR readers would enjoy his books (at least those that enjoy family murder mysteries, particularly ones that go back generations, as many of his do).

Goddard has a fairly large canon of work, and is the favourite living author of William Haig (ex-leader of the Conservative Party and our current Foreign Secretary).
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote