View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 08:05 PM   #7
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
It's dual input, capacative (finger) and pen similar to Wacom, but I'm not quite sure how it switches between them.
I dunno - from what I found it says the pressure sensitivity is coming from the pen - which is a little different.

Oh - never mind - engadget says differently - they say it's N-trig tech (like my HP TX2). ??

http://www.engadget.com/2011/02/15/a...-aka-htc-scri/

Last edited by GreenMonkey; 05-09-2011 at 08:07 PM.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote