View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 05:52 PM   #43
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rid View Post
Just wondering that when I see something like the below in the API Documentation is it a work in progress to be officially released in the next version?

Code:
void NDBDbus::wmWifiEnabled(bool enabled) [signal]
(todo: figure this out)

Is wifi enabled ?
No, it's a I haven't investigated how this actually behaves comment, because Wifi, and I do all my dev over a Wifi connection.

The actual implementation is complete and won't change.

If you can confirm the signal does what it says on the tin, I'll update the documentation. Same as with all the other Wifi signals.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote