View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 09:43 PM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Jeff, I'm into the "....Advanced" book now. I'm just kind of pushing through to get a better understanding/feel and working a few of the examples (using Netbeans). I think the books are great. They certainly don't get down to the level of the Dalvik machine but that's not the intent either. They do give a great feel for the OS overall and discuss it's features and idiosyncrasies. I bought the subscription directly from Mark on his website $40 for a year for all his books -- which is cheaper than one of the books in paper.

http://commonsware.com/

Instant gratification too.

Last edited by kennyc; 09-17-2010 at 09:46 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote