View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 12:23 AM   #6
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Not when you don't have access to a computer or Calibre server.

I'm grateful for the Save to Disk function as it allows me to export ebooks to Dropbox with a path that's easily navigable on my mobile devices.
OR: copy the calibre library to dropbox then use calibre companion on your mobile devices. it understands the library structure and will let you browse/download from the dropbox cloud copy to any device you have it installed on
I use free file sync to mirror ( one way sync) my calibre library into dropbox , daily, then I can use CC to download books to tablets when library PC is off.

Dropbox is my cloud solution of choice ( it also saves and syncs my last page read & annotations from Moon+ reader ) , but CC supports several cloud solutions
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote