View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 10:53 PM   #66
azayn
Groupie
azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nova 3, Galaxy S22+, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by delph View Post
2. Inevitably the book I've been waiting for for six months will become available when I'm in the middle of a doorstopper that I don't want to put down just yet, so I want to hang onto it long enough to read it.

Point 2 I consider no different from my friend who puts her Kindle in airplane mode to give herself more time to finish a book, which is possibly still a grey area.

This. The only reason I remove DRM from library books is to be able to read them at my leisure without worrying about looming due dates.
azayn is offline   Reply With Quote