View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 07:17 AM   #4
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Do you trust a company when it endorses its own products? I think the move was made also because "real reviews" as opposed to "professional reviews" may be more appealing to customers. Here's another guy like me writing that he likes or doesnt like something. Not some fancy shmancy doctor in literature telling me what I have to like or not.

I don't believe that mom-and-best-buddy reviews are that hard to spot. If it's good, won't matter. If it's bad, the number of negative as opposed to that one good review will still help you make an informed decision. It's like wikipedia ... the system cleanses itself of spam and junk.

BTW, they did get ACs in the end.
mores is offline   Reply With Quote