Thread: PRS-505 New Charger Needed
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 06:21 AM   #2
richrock
Sony Reader Fanatic
richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richrock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505
I bought a cheap one off eBay ages ago - usually around £5-10 including shipping. - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Home-Char...EAAOSwHQ9WU13A

From what I understand, the USB charge rate is slower than the mains plug, which gives the battery a soft charge to start from near empty. Obviously it's never wise to leave it go so low, but that's a trick I've learned on my 505's
richrock is offline   Reply With Quote