View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 02:17 PM   #35
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrew View Post
Just dropping a word of thanks for kepubify and BookBrowser, both seem to be working just fine on one of my arm-based SBCs.
You're welcome!

P.S. I'm thinking of doing a redesign of BookBrowser, but am not completely sure about how I want it to look. Do you think it would look better if I removed the shadows from book items and made them closer together? Also, do you think a homepage with more functionality (random author, random series, recently added) would be useful?
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote