View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 10:14 AM   #31
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by konstantinus View Post
My .epub books contain a publisher default font. When reading in kobo (Glo HD, Aura One), the weight of this font changes in the Advanced menu. After using kepubify, in .kepub no matter how I changed the font weight in the menu - it remains the original. What could be the problem?
I think this is due to CSS in your book and differences between the two renderers. Kepubify doesn't do anything which changes font-related CSS by default.

Try patching your firmware. There's a patch to force the font settings. You can also edit the CSS in your book.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote