View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 04:50 PM   #10
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Several of my goals in the past two years fizzled out for various reasons, so one of my challenges will be to revisit them and see how it goes. I think I'll put a six-month limit on that, though, and either re-up or move on in July.

I'm also going to add a Great War challenge. I've done one before, but since next year will be the centenary of the end of the war to end all wars, it seems appropriate.

Finally, I'll start a longer-term challenge, to read all of Shakespeare's plays in chronological order. My plan is to read one per month, so essentially a three-year challenge. It joins another long-term challenge, to read all of Wodehouse in chronological order, but I don't have a time limit on that one.

Other than the Shakespeare, I'm not adding a numerical component to my category challenges this year. While I tend to like them as I think it helps keep me from falling behind, I'll be juggling too many categories for that to be truly productive.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote