View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 01:23 PM   #7
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
120 Books, Dark & Middle Ages

I’m going to limit my objectives for 2021 in hopes that the fewer, the likelier I’ll achieve them. The past few years have been characterized by mostly fails other than total books read.

I will set my usual benchmark, not a goal, of 120 books read.

I’ll read a non-fiction book a month about the Dark Ages or the Middle Ages.

This one’s something of a stretch, but I’d like to read a play a week, rounding to 50 over the course of the year. I reserve the right to end it early with honor if I hit the wall at the half year mark, or cut it back to two per month. Because that’s a lot of plays.

^^I’m abandoning this; it didn’t happen.

I’d like to make some inroads into my GR WTR, let’s say six books, which is 20% of the current number. I’m keeping it low because the reality is that most of those titles have languished for years and while I want to read them, it seems evident I don’t want to read them, not enough.

As always I link to Goodreads because I’m lazy. I won’t bother to create a link to my WTR, as my success will be measured by absence.

And that’s it, although I reserve the right to tweak, especially if I start off the year falling into an unforeseen topic.

Last edited by issybird; 03-11-2021 at 08:21 AM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote