View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 07:54 AM   #9
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwurm70 View Post
Okay, so I've downloaded the kobo extended plugin. How do I use it?
To use the plugin, you just send books to your Kobo device.

Quote:
Will the resulting kepubs say kepub?
On the Kobo device, yes the modified books are identified as KOBO EPUB while unmodified ePub files are identified as EPUB. If you mean in calibre, then no they aren't identified in any way because the kepub version is never saved to your calibre library.

Quote:
Will I be able to use the kepub on my iPad/iPhone?
I don't know if you can use the generated kepubs on your iOS app. I don't see why not, but it's not something that I've tested. If you would like to try it and report back on how it worked, there may be other people who would also like to know.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote