View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 11:47 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
Anyway I'm less concerned about getting Topaz format as the quality of the html conversion from these scripts seems pretty decent at first glance. I'll know better once I actually read the converted content in full.
The quality of the scripts is good. It pulls out the OCR'd text from the book which is pretty good considering it isn't proofed. When you read a Topaz book via any Kindle App it uses the SVG glyphs to present the body of the book and just uses the actual text on the side for searching the book.

You can read up on the creation of topaz from the person (screen-name: Fluffy) who created it in posts 800-812 and on his blog, archived here. Very interesting read.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 03-11-2014 at 03:59 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote