View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 04:15 PM   #18
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I do believe that if this goes forward, initial versions will be very understated and not a nuisance, in order to get consumers used to the idea. I seriously doubt it will stay that way though.
Look at the ads on this site. How bright, annoying and "in your face" are they? Not very, I daresay. And it's not as if this site just sprung up yesterday. As you said, the web's been around awhile... and there are still plenty of understated ads on long-standing sites. I reiterate: Assuming all ads will eventually become horribly annoying is an overreaction, and doesn't fit the evidence of the progression of ads on the web.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote