View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 04:02 PM   #13
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by vranghel
I dont think there are too many people eager to shell out another XX$ for a different stylus. Not after we paid so much for the device in the first place.

If you have one lying around, thats great, but buying one that will not fit in the slot, is not my idea of great investment.
In addition to solving the calibration issue the Cross Penabled Stylii also provide a better fit to the hand, a better feel in use, the standard nib makes the surface feel more like paper, you get spare nibs for when it wears down and you can buy different nibs to produce different effects.

In my experience it has been a very nice investment and upgrade to my iLiad. One duplicated by others here as well.

Playing Russian Roulette with your iLiad is not my idea of a good investment. Go read Adam's announcement again, does he tell you that if his installer fails the downside can be a dead iLiad?

He says "However ... there is always a risk involved." a risk of what?

This isn't a ipdf upgrade where the downside is losing the ability to view PDF's until you have the chance to get it working again in the comfort of your own home. The potential downside here is an expensive trip back to iRex for repair.

A trip I might add that costs more than: a Cross Penabled Stylus.
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote